Wednesday, July 8, 2009

An Update Will Come

I am so sorry that I was unable to blog last night; my homework assignment took longer than expected. I was attempting to blog this morning, but after being more general on the College MatchMaker, I received a lot more colleges than the other day. I am still trying to go through them, so I will post an update. I have to prepare for my class now, but I will share my opinion on NYU and other activities and facts I learned throughout yesterday and later on today.

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Jessica,

How nice of you to pay us a visit.

Don't you just hate when that pesky classwork gets in the way of your blogging? We'll have to look into that before next year so maybe we can eliminate going to classes.

We ask a lot of each of you, Jessica, so don't make yourself feel guilty over prioritizing your education over a blog. You did the right thing.

Post a Comment