Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visits

I've been to New York a couple times already, and I've always passed by the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Never have I actually gone inside, so if time permits during my stay at Columbia, I hope to maybe visit the museum. I'm a semi-history-geek, so I think I would enjoy the museum very much.

Another place I would like to visit would be Carnegie Hall. Music is a major part of my life -- I am a singer and a pianist. So to visit Carnegie Hall, to step inside it and behold its wonders (excuse my melodramatacism), would be very much exciting for me.

...Wow, we're leaving on Saturday! That's a mere four days away. It's really hitting me now. I'm excited, & I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

1 comment:

Don Gosney said...

Jackie,

I hope you speak to Ms. Lilhanand so maybe she can find some way to schedule some time at the sites you're interested in. Sadly just going to the Met Museum is a two week trip all on it's own but even a short visit would be better than no visit at all.

Post a Comment